Diploma in Healthcare Technology and Management (DHT)
- To healthcare demands are on the rise and the need for caring, trained professionals is greater than ever. It’s all about quality of care while improving quality of life. Your desire to help others can make a difference. Take your first step toward a rewarding career in health care.
- To assists patients with daily activities, maintains patient hygiene and serves a vital role on the healthcare team.
- To support doctors and nurses in diagnostic procedures and technical treatments and also assist in patient charting and instruction, documenting any care that is given and reporting significant observations to the nursing staff.
- The healthcare technicians perform complex tests for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease.
- To assist in a broad range of areas including infection control, safety and emergency procedures
- To document patient care services and report observations to the healthcare staff
- To assist doctors and nurses in diagnostic procedures and therapeutic treatments
- To develop communication and interpersonal skills
- Healthcare technician enjoy solid job security and frequently work a flexible schedule. Typical work environments include:
- home healthcare agencies
- long-term care facilities
- retirement communities
- assisted living facilities
- nursing assistant
- home health aide
- personal care aide
- personal care attendant
- personal care assistant
- companion care provider
|Paper I||Anatomy and Physiology|
|Paper II||Nursing & Pathology|
|Paper VA||Project / Internship/ Viva|
|Paper III||Technical Skill Practices|
|Paper IV||Employability Skill|
|Paper VB||Project / Internship/Viva|
Class 10+2 preferable science
1 Year + 6 months (Project & Practical) +6 months (Community Services)